Environmental Service Aide
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Performs assigned duties in accordance with facility policies and procedures, and state/federal guidelines to ensure facility is clean, floors are maintained, and linen is cleaned and distributed for residents. Follow all guidelines for Infection Control as per OSHA.
A day in the life of an Environmental Service Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health can be described as:
- Trash is disposed of and garbage is emptied as per assignment. Provides clean and sanitary living conditions for the Residents and staff
- Empties trash from Resident rooms
- Cleans dining room, tables and chairs
- Cleans utility room
- Cleans and checks supplies in Resident rooms
- Cleans bathrooms available according to Resident presence
- Completes cleaning/carbolizing assignments adequately
- Maintains all cleaning equipment
- Responsible for a full range of laundry duties to maintain a fresh linen supply and care of residents’ personal clothing
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and follow oral and written instructions
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.