The Manager of Phase II, Office of Medical Education-Curriculum Admin
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our team members are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care and coaching each and every day. Through the comprehensive care we provide, we are confident that you will be able to apply your skills while building your career within New Jerseys premier healthcare system.
The Manager of Phase II, Office of Medical Education-Curriculum Admin supports and coordinates the development, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and enhancement of the phase II curriculum in the School of Medicine. Phase II is comprised of clerkships and advanced clinical rotations. The SOM curriculum integrates content from the Biomedical, Behavioral, Social, and Health Systems Sciences, as described and illustrated on the Unique Curriculum page of the SOMs website.
A day in the life of a Manager of Phase II, at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Creation of block schedules and clinical assignments across multiple department¿s ad sites throughout the HMH health system.
- Working with faculty and Clerkship and Course Directors to develop and implement orientation to block assignments
- Facilitate the assignment of and resultant actions/interventions and monitoring of the outcomes of the Phase II curriculums, as part of the SOMs Curricular Outcomes Evaluation Process and the SOM¿s Curriculum Management Plan.
- Maintain resources with the prescribed Learning Management Software.
- Lead and/or participate in educational Quality Improvement projects related to the Phase II curriculums.
- Interface with students, faculty, administration, community members, and others representing the Phase I curriculum.
- Responsible for budget tracking.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Microsoft Office suite skills are essential.
- Ability to draft own documents.
- Excellent command of English writing skills.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Masters degree in Education, Social Work and Business Administration.
- Medical education experience is preferred.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.