Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
Under the direction of the Director for Clinical Simulation and Education Center, the Simulation Technician will serve an essential role in simulation education programs at the new Interprofessional Health Sciences campus. Provide hands on expertise to facilitate and support all simulation operations, including preparation, maintenance and repair of computerized manikins (software and hardware), task trainers and related multimedia equipment. Work to ensure the smooth operation of simulation events from start to finish. Simulation responsibilities also include management of the daily operations of IT, AV and simulation equipment and administrative tasks related to the educational activities at the Clinical Simulation and Practice Center, and the Hackensack-Meridian Health School of Medicine at Seton Hall University.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Associates degree, currently enrolled in higher degree-granting programs or a minimum of 2 years of relevant simulation experience.
- Experience working in an academic, healthcare, biotechnology or simulation related learning environment.
- Working knowledge of and proficiency in computers, application software, operating systems and information technology equipment.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a healthcare related field.
- Experience with healthcare information technologies.
- Experience with Laerdal, METI, Gaumard, Simulab and other simulation systems and equipment.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.