Proctor/ Events Assistant
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community.
Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
We have multiple Proctor/ Events Assistants available.
The Proctor/Events Assistant assists in running the actual assessment of medical students at the Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, as well as assisting with on-/off-campus events throughout the year. Trainings and events typically run during the week, Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7am and 6pm. Any scheduling outside of this window will be announced with lead-time. Event Assistants may be asked to work outside working hours to assist with SOM events that are scheduled. Notice will be given regarding the timing and if there are events taking place outside of working hours and off campus grounds.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Availability for all dates of a specific event (trainings, practice interviews, exam dates).
- Able to multi-task, follow direction, strength in organization, a confident and positive demeanor, and comfortable with technology.
- Reliable, punctual and dependable.
- Excellence in communication, ability to manage SPs, interface with faculty, staff and students during events.
- Educational training and/or professional experience in health professions, communication, behavioral sciences, or education preferred.
- The hiring process includes a background check and drug screening.
- Training in NBME proctor requirements will be provided and compensated.
- High School diploma, general equivalency diploma (GED), and/or GED equivalent programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Google Suite platforms.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.