Director, Institutional Effectiveness & Assessment
The Director, Institutional Effectiveness & Assessment will be responsible for directing, developing, conducting, analyzing and reporting all assessment and evaluation data for the School of Medicine and its curriculum. This will include data to support all elements of the School of Medicine's Curriculum Management Plan, including curricular outcomes assessing the School of Medicine's achievement of its educational program objectives, assessment of the School of Medicine curriculum as a whole, and student assessment and evaluation data from pre-matriculation through graduate medical education and practice. This role will also oversee all generation, analysis, and reporting of data regarding all aspects of the School of Medicine, for evaluation of impact on the academic environment, curriculum, and overall educational program.
A day in the life of a Director, Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment at Hackensack Meridian Health at the School of Medicine includes:
- Responsible for developing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting assessment measures at the individual and aggregate level.
- Responsible for establishing the criteria/assessment tools and matrices for tracking student progress, identifying students at risk, and working with students, advisors, faculty, and administrators to implement and monitor programs to support student success.
- Lead Institutional Quality Improvement activities at the School of Medicine.
- Work with faculty to develop, monitor, and evaluate assessment methods and tools.
- Work with and support faculty in scholarship including educational research.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Master's degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Prior experience with accrediting agencies.
- Prior experience working with a large number of faculty and trainees.
- Experience in working with, counseling, establishing metrics for evaluation of both programs and individuals and reporting to certifying agencies.
- Ability to complete statistical analysis.
- Database development, management and reporting.
- Ability to draft own documents.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Doctoral degree
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.