Clinical Skills (CS) Simulation Administrator
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better.
At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community.
Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
The Clinical Skills (CS) Simulation Administrator will provide support to clinical skills and simulation operations, including on-site and virtual educational activities of the clinical skills unit of Hackensack-Meridian School of Medicine. Under the direction of the Director for Clinical Skills, and in collaboration with the clinical skills team, the Clinical Skills (CS) Simulation Administrator will serve an essential role in planning, organizing and executing teaching and simulation sessions. Responsibilities include administrative and operational tasks inclusive of scheduling of the simulation center, organizing and compiling materials, setting up simulation/teaching spaces (including equipment) and effective communication with stakeholders to ensure smooth execution of sessions.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School diploma, general equivalency diploma (GED), and/or GED equivalent programs.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in computers, application software, operating systems and information technology equipment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Track record of working collaboratively with diverse groups to achieve complex objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think independently and problem solve, yet work within the general guidelines
- Must be able to tolerate prolonged standing and walking; and lift, push at least 25 pounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Google Suite platforms.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in a healthcare related field and/or with healthcare information technologies.
- Experience with the Google Suite of software.
- Experience with Laerdal, METI, Gaumard, Simulab and other simulation systems and equipment.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.