Assistant Research Associate
This Assistant Research Associate will be responsible for the conduct of highly specialized and technical research under the supervision of a full-time Associate Member.
The Center for Discovery and Innovation (CDI), was established by Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) as an academic basic and translational research enterprise to rapidly translate science innovation to the clinic to improve outcomes for patients with cancer, infectious diseases, autoimmune disease and other acute and chronic diseases. The CDI has grown rapidly since its origins in 2019, and now has 27 labs, 180 scientists and support personnel. Areas of expertise include genomics, epigenetics, drug resistance, stem cell biology, drug discovery, diagnostics and biomarker development, and pharmacology.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 1-2 years of related research and/or science experience, or Bachelor's Degree and a post graduate certification in a science or research discipline with 0-1 year relative experience, or a Masters/Post graduate degree.
- A minimum of one year of experience conducting and designing research projects.
- Solid work ethic and desire to grow.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Familiarity with at least one advanced laboratory equipment including but not limited to FACS analyzers, FACS sorters, multifunctional plate readers, optical imagers, confocal and fluorescence microscopes, HPLC systems and mass spectrometers.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.