Unit Manager Registered Nurse, The Harborage
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Assist the Director of Nursing in providing direction and supervision to nursing staff to ensure quality resident care is given on assigned unit. Ensures all federal/state regulations for documentation and resident care are met. Monitors staff to ensure all facility policies and procedures are followed. Acts as a liaison between resident, families, other departments, and outside services to meet resident needs.
- Assess and evaluate staff to ensure quality care is provided
- Orient new employees to unit policies and procedures
- Works with Interdisciplinary Team to ensure quality services are provided
- Ensures all required documentation is completed as per state/federal guidelines
- Participates in facility Performance Improvement Program
- Participates in hiring process as needed
- Accountable for 24-hour resident care provided on assigned unit
- RN license in state of NJ, CPR and IV Certification necessary
- Minimum one year experience as a Supervisor in a long term care facility of hospital
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.