Sup, Internal Medicine Office (Physician Services)
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Supervisor of Internal Medicine Office provides administrative and supervisory support for Physical Rehab clinical areas.
A day in the life of a Supervisor, Internal Medicine Office at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Prepares schedule for two front desk offices for the month.
- Ensures adequate coverage of both front desks from 8am-8pm.
- Assists Director with supervision of 2-7 team members regarding timeliness, time off, adherence to policies and quality of work.
- Assists Director with performance appraisals of Scheduling Coordinators.
- Collects, tabulates and analyzes, from all clinicians, monthly statistics of productivity.
- Maintains time and attendance of all employees of both centers
- Maintains adequate schedules for all employees
- Prepares weekend schedule for Physical therapy and Speech Therapy Staff
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service resulting in positive and improving patient satisfaction scores for department and Medical Center
- High School Diploma
- Three (3) years prior supervisory experience in clinical setting.
- Long periods of sitting with frequent standing or moving to other areas to retrieve or return documents, and make copies.
- Requires periods of keying on computer terminal to input information.
- Requires constant verbal communication in person or using the phone
- Requires frequent reading of correspondence, reports, material, etc
- Requires ability to read and concentrate frequently to check accuracy of reports, correspondence, computer records, etc.
- Requires ability to read, understand, analyze and interpret policies and procedures.
- Requires ability to deal with stress of dealing with public, frequent interruptions, and working on more than one task concurrently.
- Requires flexibility in order to respond to changes in priorities, special project assignments, and emergency situations.
- Apply principals of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to provide effective patient care.
- Must be able to use phones, computer, fax machine and copier.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.