How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Oversees of all Medical Center property both on foot and by vehicle searching for any situation or condition hazardous to the property or safety of patients, guests and/or staff.
- Patrols all Medical Center parking lots to insure vehicle safety and to detect unauthorized persons.
- Patrols building and grounds; inspects doors, windows, and locks to determine level of security.
- Performs those functions to insure the protection of life and property.
- Writes appropriate reports that are legible and understandable.
- Prepares accurate, clear, and legible reports and documents investigator steps and results.
- Possesses an out-going personality and communications skills necessary to perform an active public relations role.
High School diploma or equivalent. Security Officer Registration Act (SORA) required.
Previous hospital security experience is a strong plus.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.