Scheduling Coordinator- Per Diem
Handles scheduling for outpatient and inpatient cardiovascular/neurology services.
- Answers phones on a timely basis.
- Collects patient insurance information
- Verifies insurance prior to scheduling.
- Schedules Outpatients for more than 20 Clinicians.
- Keeps Outpatient Logs for scheduled patients.
- Assists in registration for OP
- Prepares precert packets and obtains auths
- Updates van schedule: Faxing daily changes and provide weekly schedule on Fridays.
- Gets charts for previous stress tests.
- Completes computerized billing.
- Acts as liaison to physician office, including marketing.
- Prepares stats and QA data
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service resulting in positive and improving patient satisfaction scores for department and Medical Center.
- Directs patients in regards to their scheduled appointment
- Pulls Outpatient charts for Medical Records when needed
- Orders office supplies when needed.
- Assists Director with tabulating monthly statistics for Department.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
- High school diploma
- Previous registration, insurance verification, and receptionist experience.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.