RN Staff Educator, Harborage
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Provides the overall education and clinical direction of the facility. Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating educational programs. Assists the facility with compliance to regulating standards, quality improvement, and programs focusing on customer service.
- Develops and implements a standardized orientation program.
- Runs program at least monthly and as per need.
- Plans needed programs and assures availability of programs to all shifts; includes all required programs by DOH and Joint Commission.
- Sets up line of communication, and plans programs on new or improved products.
- Sets up line of communication, and plans clinical programs. Follows through on all training and is able to document and track performance improvements.
- Effectively utilizes various techniques and creative approaches which focus on meeting Department Heads’ needs.
- Researches and develops materials used for education.
- Plans programs in a timely manner to respond to survey identified needs.
- Current NJ RN License and CPR Certification
- Minimum of 5 years recent clinical experience
- Long-Term-Care experience preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.