RN- Shift Coordinator
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Provide clinical and administrative supervision of unit staff on a particular shift. Ensures delivery of excellent customer service resulting in positive and improving patient satisfaction scores for department and Medical Center. Demonstrates the ability to objectively analyze situations and take appropriate action.
- Communicates and collaborates with the Administrative Supervisor and the Director/Clinical coordinator on clinical and administrative matters.
- Demonstrates decision making and problem solving skills by:
a. Identifying urgent situations
b.Gathering and analyzing information
c. Acting to resolve the situation
- Demonstrates appropriate clinical and management judgment in the assignment of the staff.
- Communicates changes in policy and procedures to the staff
- Maintains adequate resources, supplies and equipment in the unit
- Plans in collaboration with the Director/Clinical Coordinator for the continuing education of the staff.
- Assists the Nursing Director/Clinical Coordinator in the maintenance of a balanced unit budget
Current RN New Jersey License, BSN preferred. Minimum of 1 year experience as a charge nurse in ER required. Three (3) to Five ( 5) years of supervisory experience preferred. Able to maintain flexible hours to meet unit needs
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.