Registered Nurse - PMC - Cardiac Cath - Per Diem Days
Our team members are the heart of what makes us better. At Hackensack Meridian Health we help our patients live better, healthier lives — and we help one another to succeed. With a culture rooted in connection and collaboration, our employees are team members. Here, competitive benefits are just the beginning. It’s also about how we support one another and how we show up for our community. Together, we keep getting better - advancing our mission to transform healthcare and serve as a leader of positive change.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- BSN in progress and/or willing to acquire within three (3) years of hire.
- Must have six (6) or more months of relevant nursing experience OR must be an active participant with Hackensack Meridian Health's Nurse Residency Program.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- National Certification in area of specialty preferred when eligible.
Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Current RN/NJ Licensures
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- BLS, PALS, ACLS, IV Certification
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.