Physical Therapist (Per Diem)
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
***This is a Per Diem position.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Perform Physical Therapy Evaluations and Assessments
- Implement treatment modalities
- Coordinate with departments across the hospital for effective treatment
- Provide daily education for patients and family members
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Current NJ Physical Therapy license or eligible.
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.