Pharmacy Technician (Pd)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Under the direct supervision of Registered Pharmacist performs specific duties in the dispensing of pharmaceutical in accordance to hospital policies and procedures, professional standards and the state board of pharmacy regulations.
- Dispenses inpatient and outpatient prescriptions, under the direction of a pharmacist, within the accuracy benchmark set forth for the pharmacy.
- Follows policies related to the dispensing of medication as per hospital, professional and regulatory standards.
- Perform cassette fill for unit dose cassettes, and cassette exchanges, including cart fill lists, cart fill updates, related reports, in a timely manner, and within the accuracy benchmark, as set forth by the pharmacy.
- High school graduate or equivalence.
- College, technical training, or pharmacy tech certification preferred.
- NJ tech registration required.
- Prior experience of one year of pharmacy practice, preferably in hospital practice preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.