Per Diem Lead Security Officer
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Lead Security Officer is responsible for supervision of Security personnel. This Officer is responsible for enforcement of all policies, rules, and regulations pertaining to the effective and consistent maintenance and enforcement of all policies, rules and regulations pertaining to the security of employees, patients and students, public, etc., buildings, grounds, and traffic at Palisades Medical Center during designated shift of duty.
1. Directs and leads Security Officers in the performance of their duties. Will exercise authority over all Security operations, i.e., scheduling and other duties under the direction of the Security and Parking Services Leadership. Communicates directives as issued by the Director, Security and Parking Services. Ensures that all security officers are properly attired and that they perform their duties as outlined in the Departmental Policy Manual.
2. Reviews daily activity log and submission of all computer-based reports at the end of the shift. Reviews and corrects Security Incident Reports in a timely manner.
3. Thoroughly investigates and documents all Security Incidents occurring on the shift.
4. Responds to calls for Security including Security Alerts, Facility Alerts, and Medical alerts and ensures that security personnel carry out their specific duties and responsibilities.
5. Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
6. Performs general supervisory duties as assigned.
7. Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
Minimum High School Diploma required. Documented Security Supervisory training preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.