How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Serves as liaison between Finance, Nursing and Physician offices.
- Obtaining accurate demographic information. Obtains demographic as well as financial information on all patients coming in for ER/Outpatient/Inpatient/Pre-admission testing visits into the hospital.
- Records and verifies all pertinent information from insurance companies in respect to a patient’s authorization for services, eligibility and benefits.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service resulting in positive and improving patient satisfaction scores for department and Medical Center.
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- General knowledge of Medical terminology.
- Good customer service skills. Hospital, physician’s office experience preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance process and Bilingual preferred.
- Requires ability to read and concentrate frequently to check accuracy of reports, correspondence, computer records, etc. Requires ability to read, understand, analyze and interpret policies and procedures.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.