Opportunities For Heavy Cleaners
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Due to growth, we have immediate opportunities for per-diem, part-time and full-time positions. Great benefits on day one for part-time and full-time positions. Opportunities for advancement!
This important position will maintain the facility in a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition.
- Performs heavy duty cleaning throughout the hospital.
- Responsible for discharge cleaning as per Housekeeping policy and procedure manual.
- Daily cleaning procedures in support areas such as corridors, utility rooms, pantries, nurse’s stations, and treatment.
- Floor care i.e. carpet shampooing, carpet spotting and washing and burnishing of floor care.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1 year of hospital or related experience preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.