Nursing Assistant Surgical
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients, and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the unit and/or district.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant/Technician Training Program.
- New Jersey State Nursing Assistant Certification.
- American Heart Healthcare Provider BLS.
- One year of hospital Nursing Assistant/Technician experience preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.