Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Per Diem)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
***This is a Per Diem position.
A day in the life of a Nuclear Medicine Technologist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Performs on a daily basis a variety of complex nuclear medicine procedures with a minimum accuracy rate of 99%, in compliance with standard procedures..
- Regularly updates knowledge of techniques and regulations appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Orders necessary radio-isotope materials with a 100% accuracy rate
- Observes all government regulations regarding the safe utilization, storage and disposal of radio-isotopes with 100% accuracy.
- Identifies equipment malfunctions and makes simple adjustments, troubleshoots and/or calls for repair and notifies supervisor.
- Communicates clearly and tactfully with patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nuclear medicine technology - licensed and registered or eligible.
- Minimum of one year experience as a nuclear medicine technologist required.
If you feel the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.