MRI Technician (Per Diem)
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hakcensack Meridian Health, our MRI Technologists are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. The MRI Technologist is responsible for performing magnetic resonance imaging procedures to aid physicians in the diagnosis of disease. Our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Palisades Medical Center’s department of Diagnostic Radiology ensures patients have access to the latest advances for diagnosing illness and injury, so they have the best possible start in their treatment programs.
- Performing various MRI scans on inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients
- Processing exposed films via laser printer; critiquing images, transporting patients, cleaning equipment and performing related clerical duties as required
- On call requirements, weekends as needed, and Holiday rotation
- Must be a graduate of an accredited MRI Program
- Must have current ARRT-MR registration
- Must have three (3) or more years of clinical experience as an MRI Tech in an acute care setting
- Must be flexible to work varied shifts including days, evenings, weekends, holidays and on call
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.