Linen Aide Per Diem-Day
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Sorts, inspects, counts and records quantities of clean linen received from Laundry Service.
- Delivers and retrieves linen to and from patient care and ancillary areas.
- Records amount of linen delivered.
- Prepares linen packs for special areas.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service resulting in positive and improving patient satisfaction scores for department and Medical Center.
High School graduate or equivalent.
Prior experience in a laundry preferred.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.