Hospitality Aide, The Harborage -Starting at $15.00
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A Hospitality Aide functions in compliance with facilities policy and procedures by demonstrating ability to recognize and appropriately respond to situations and issues that require communications or interaction with other departments.
PLEASE NOTE: Hospitality Aides are REQUIRED to enroll in a C.N.A. course to become a C.N.A. Course expenses will be covered by Hackensack Meridian Health, provided that candidates commit to at least one year of employment at one of the Hackensack Meridian Nursing and Rehab locations.
A day in the life of a Hospitality Aide at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Performs varied tasks in order to maintain orderly, sanitary and attractive environment of care within the facility such as making beds, passing water, passing food trays and maintaining clean and clutter free room.
- Demonstrates ability to assist staff as needed.
- Assists with Recreation Programs.
- Transports residents within the facility and assist with the activity when needed.
- Provides phone support, relays messages to the appropriate party, and takes messages as needed.
- Phone is answered within 3 rings and in a courteous manner. Provides clerical support such as making copies, files, and sorts mail.
- Delivers the highest level of service to all residents, families and visitors.
- Follows the Meridian Way and Rules of Service to ensure satisfaction.
- Assists nursing department by providing feeding assistance to residents as assigned.
- Shares information, ideas and personal skills with other team members in the department and facility.
- Asks if other team members need help.
- Handles special projects and rush assignments as needed, in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Must be able to function independently as well as in a team setting
***PLEASE NOTE: Hospitality Aides are REQUIRED to enroll in a C.N.A. course to become a C.N.A. Course expenses will be covered by Hackensack Meridian Health, provided that candidates commit to at least one year of employment at one of the Hackensack Meridian Nursing and Rehab locations.***
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.