How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Clean on a daily basis, patient rooms, communicating in a courteous and friendly manner with patients while performing duties as follows:
- hi and low dusting of all vertical surfaces
- damp wiping of furniture
- restroom servicing
- remove refuse (Regulated and Medical Waste)
- dry and wet mopping of floors or vacuum
- spot cleans walls if visibly soiled
- inspection/evaluation of work
- Performs discharge cleaning as per Housekeeping policy and procedure manual.
- Performs daily cleaning procedures in support areas e.g. corridors, utility rooms, pantries, nurses stations,treatment areas according to patient room procedurenoted above.
- Gather on a daily basis, necessary supplies and equipment to perform job functions assigned and maintain equipment in an acceptable manner.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service resulting in positive and improving patientsatisfaction scores for department and Medical Center.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1 year of hospital experience preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.