How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Performs all secretarial, reception and related clerical duties for the Vice President Patient Care Services and other members of the Executive Team-
- Answers telephone, acts as receptionist, takes and relays messages, and directs visitors appropriately
- Performs all typing and transcription activities accurately and in a timely manner, including business correspondence, meeting minutes, policies, etc., prepares and distributes same.
- Schedules appointments and meetings, and maintains an accurate and up-to-date calendar for the Executive Teamt, and keeps him/her informed of all arrangements.
- Completes all necessary arrangements and reservations for staff attending seminars and conferences.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and routes it to the appropriate individual/Department.
- Attends and records the minutes of the meetings as requested.
- Provides information to Leaders and other persons, as requested.
- Maintains an orderly and efficient filing system for easy retrieval.
- Assists in the preparation and processing of various forms and reports as needed
- Orders routine office supplies as requested.
- Initiates follow up on projects/reports to ensure readiness by due date.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times
- Provides coverage for other secretaries in the Administrative suite
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- Adheres to HMH Organizational competencies and standards of behavior.
High School diploma required. One year experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably in a health care or related setting. Associate’s Degree or completion of Secretarial program preferred. Three (3) years experience as an Executive Assistant preferred.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.