Executive Assistant- Hospital President Support
How have YOU impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Executive Assistant reports to the Executive(s) and relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time an executive has available for executive level responsibilities.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years working for top level Executive(s)
- Bachelor's degree may be substituted for some of the required experience
- Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on a variety of tasks.
- Must possess the ability take initiative and handle stressful situations
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.