How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Transports patients on a daily basis, for home to the hospital and back.
- Receives and completes daily assignments from manager or dispatcher.
- Delivers or pick up orders or medical supplies from other facilities as required
- Communicates clearly and tactfully with patient and medical staff.
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- High School graduate or Equivalent preferred
- Valid NJ Drivers License required
- Previous experience as a driver is preferred
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.