How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier health.
Prepares and serves food to all patients, staff, and visitors while maintaining a high level of service and sanitation.
- To assist in the general operations of the Food Service Department.
- Prepares, pours, or portions some hot or cold items such as desserts, beverages, toast, meat and vegetable salads, sandwiches, lemons, garnishes, etc. for service.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food, and clean-up.
- Cleans work station, including refrigerators, toaster, urns, ice cream freezer, or other equipment as assigned with designated cleaning and/or sanitizing solution.
- Washes pots, dishes, silverware, and other utensils used in the kitchen or uses the dish machine or pot machine and stores items in designated areas.
- Disposes of garbage in appropriate dumpster or compactor. Mops and/or sweep all floor areas in the department.
High School Diploma or Equivalent required. One (1) year of Food Service experience preferred. Must be able to work weekends.
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.