How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Concierge at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Creates a professional and welcoming atmosphere in person, via phone, and via electronic communication
- Coordinates special projects as instructed, composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Meets both department and individual goals.
- Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
- Ability to answer and direct inquiries according to established procedures
- Performs assigned clerical tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- High school diploma preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in health care or corporate sectors preferred
- Extremely professional and polished, with excellent commuication skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) is a Mandatory COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination Facility
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.