How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
- Obtains demographic as well as financial information on all patients coming in for testing visits into the hospital.
- Initiates authorization for Pernatal/urogynecology visits via phone or fax within the allotted time.
- Records and verifies all pertinent information from insurance companies in respect to a patient’s authorization for services, eligibility and benefits.
- Reviews all charts for accuracy of information prior to them leaving their respective area.
- Checks patient’s name for each appointment, as per patient identification policy.
- Undertands HDX insurance verification system and identifies any potential problems with the insurance carrier.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
- Hospital, physician office or insurance company experience preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.