Certified Nursing Assistant, The Harborage
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Certified Nurse Aide provides direct resident care to ensure resident’s plan of care is followed. S/he completes all required documentation as per state/federal guidelines. Follows all facility policies and procedures, and performs as a practitioner in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provides resident care as per Resident Care Plan.
- Reports any unusual changes in resident condition to Charge Nurse.
- Works with other staff to ensure resident needs are met.
- Completes all required documentation as per facility/state/federal policies.
- Ensures that all assigned residents are clean, neatly dressed and groomed, safe, and fed during assigned shift hours.
- Participates in Resident conferences and contributes to Nursing Care Plan of a Resident.
- Participates in re-motivation programs.
- HS Diploma Preferred
- Current NJ CNA license
Current New Jersey Certified Nursing Assistant License
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.