Certified Nursing Assistant - Starting at $15.00
Hackensack Meridian Health Nursing & Rehab is currently offering a sign-on bonus to new full-time and part-time CNAs who join our team! Newly hired full-time CNAs are eligible for a $1,000 bonus, and newly hired part-time CNAs (20+ hours per week) are eligible for a $500 bonus! Please apply today so that we can discuss your future and career with Hackensack Meridian Health!
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Certified Nursing Assistant at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Providing resident care as per Resident Care Plan
- Reporting any unusual changes in resident condition to Charge Nurse
- Working with other staff to ensure resident needs are met
- Completing all required documentation as per facility/state/federal policies
- Ensuring that all assigned residents are clean, neatly dressed and groomed, safe, and fed during assigned shift hours
- Participating in Resident conferences and contributing to Nursing Care Plan of a Resident.
- Participating in re-motivation programs.
- HS Diploma preferred
- Current NJ CNA certificate is required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.