Cardiac Ultrasound Technician
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
- Prepare, on a daily basis, test data and distribute such to the appropriate physicians for interpretation.
- Contact physicians regarding the outstanding status of reports, to maintain a turn-around of 24 hours.
- Educate the patient, using age appropriate guidelines, before each procedure, in an understandable manner; regarding the diagnostic procedure that is to be performed using good customer services techniques.
- Review the medical record, before each procedure, and validate the presence of a physician order.
- Prepare patient and perform M-mode, 2-D echocardiogram and cardiac Doppler procedures within 24-hours of receipt of the request, utilizing age appropriate techniques.
- Perform Stress echo diagnostics and transesophagheal echocardiograms, as prescribed.
High School diploma or equivalent. Graduate of an approved Cardiovascular training program. RCT registered or eligible preferred. BLS certification.
One year experience in all phases of echocardiography testing.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.