Business Office Associate, The Harborage
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
The Business Associate is responsible for daily business office functions including billing and collections of third party insurances. Medicare bad debt process, preparation and/or input of the daily cash deposit, as well as provides assistance to the facility Business Office Manager.
- Processes all adjustments necessary to ensure maximum reimbursement
- Responsible for producing monthly billing in a timely manner
- Makes collection calls and responsible for follow-up calls
- Post cash within required time frame
- Maintains collection records in accordance with established procedures
- Receives direction from manager and has the ability to perform tasks with minimum of intervention
- Provides clerical support as needed
- Responsible for understanding month end close process
- Experience dealing with Medicare and Medicaid preferred
- Associates degree with a focus in Business, Finance and/or Accounting preferred
- Long-term-care experience preferre
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.