Supervisor Technical Lab - Full Time with Benefits - Evening
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Lab Supervisor at Hackensack Meridian Health Includes:
- Troubleshoots instrument problems and documentation according to SOP
- Properly organizes and maintains all documentation pertaining to Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement and Departmental Dashboards
- Reports occurrences in a timely manner and follows up on occurrence reports generated by other departments or Medical Staff
- Coordinates the implementation of new administrative protocols, policies and procedures
- Maintains SOP manuals to meet regulatory requirements, assures annual review of SOP with appropriate documentation
- Properly maintains all quality control logs, reviews quality control as required to maintain accreditation. Initiates correction action when indicated
- Bachelors degree in Medical Technology, Biological Sciences, or a related field is required
- Must have 5 years of relevant experience
- HT(ASCP) certification required
- Multi-hospital based Histology Operations experience is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.