Staff Physician, Pediatric Surgery
Hackensack Meridian Healthis seeking a BE/BC, fellowship trained Pediatric Surgeon to join an existing practice. Affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center/K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital, a 626 bed academic medical center; this opportunity is located in a very desirable, coastal area of central New Jersey which offers excellent schools plus easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
We are looking to employ a pediatric surgeon who is proficient in all areas of general pediatric surgical care, including strong communication, a commitment to outstanding patient care, and desire for practice development.
- Employed position with competitive compensation package and flexible benefits program
- Well established, rapidly expanding practice with 1-in-3 call at one hospital
- 24/7 surgical resident and physician assistant support
- New modern spacious office with dedicated pediatric surgery staff
- State-of-the-art pediatric equipment
- Supportive clinical and administrative staff
- 34 bed NICU (Level III) and 10 bed PICU with 24/7 board certified pediatric and neonatal intensivists
- Pediatric anesthesia, pediatric radiology, and pediatric subspecialists on-site
- Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Affiliation with the new Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall
- Research opportunities available
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.
If you're interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please call me or complete this from and I will get back in touch with you.