Staff Physician, Pediatric Pulmonologist
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a BE/BC, fellowship trained Pediatric Pulmonologist trained in Sleep Medicine at Jersey Shore University Medical Center/K Hovnanian Children's Hospital located in a desirable, Central New Jersey location with excellent schools plus easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
- Employed position with competitive compensation package
- Flexible Benefits Program
- Be part of a growing well established, collegial, multi-specialty practice
- New modern office in HOPE Tower with easy accessibility to the hospital
- Fully accredited Sleep Lab with multiple locations
- Active Pulmonary Function Lab and Bronchoscopy services
- Supportive clinical and administrative staff
- NICU (Level III) and 10-bed PICU
- Pediatric-anesthesiologists and Pediatric Radiologists on staff
- Academic Appointment to The Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall
- 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Department
- Exciting time to join the Pediatric team as the Hackensack Meridian Health Network grows
- MD/DO Degree
- Board Certified or Board Elidgible in Pediatric Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
If you're interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please call me or complete this from and I will get back in touch with you.