Staff Physcn, Pediatrc Pulmono
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a BE/BC, fellowship trained Pediatric Pulmonologist at Jersey Shore University Medical Center/K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital located in a desirable, Central New Jersey location with excellent schools plus easy access to New York and Philadelphia.
- Employed position with competitive compensation package
- Flexible Benefits Program
- Be the 3rd Pulmonologist in well established, collegial, rapidly expanding practice
- New modern office with easy accessibility to the hospital
- Fully accredited Sleep Center and active Pulmonary Function Lab and Bronchoscopy services
- Supportive clinical and administrative staff
- NICU (Level III) and 10-bed PICU
- Pediatric-anesthesiologists and Pediatric Radiologists on staff
- Academic Appointment to the New Seton Hall - Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine
- 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Department
- Exciting time to join the Pediatric team as the Hackensack Meridian Health Network grows
- MD/DO Degree
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.
If you're interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please call me or complete this from and I will get back in touch with you.