SPD Equipment Technician - SPDC - Per Diem
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of an SPD Eqipment Technician at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Daily picking of the next days surgical cases and same day add on cases
- Assiting OR teams with retrieving needed items for cases
- Work collaboratively with the team to help turn OR rooms over
- Checks expiration dates on sterile items.: Checks for outdated items and takes appropriate action if discovered
- Demonstrates proper phone etiquette.: Uses proper procedure with callers on the business unit and OR Hotline phones in a courteous and efficient manner
- Works collaboratively with all members of the Perioperative Team
- High School Diploma or Equivelency Required
- Computer skills preferred
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.