How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The X Ray Technologist is responsible for diagnostic procedures under the guidance of the Radiologist both within the department, in the Emergency Room, in the Operating Room and in portable locations.
A day in the life of a Radiology Technologist in the Operating Room at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performing general diagnostic X Ray exams, under the guidance of the Radiologist or physician, both within the department, in the Emergency Room and in portable locations such as the Operating Room
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Radiology
- NJDEP license and American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required
- BLS/CPR Certification by American Heart Association is to be completed within first three (3) months of employment
- Two (2) or more years of experience as a practicing OR X Ray technologist in a high volume trauma setting is preferred
- New graduates with strong clinical experience or who completed their clinical rotations at JSUMC will also be considered
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.