Physician, Pediatric Critical Care
ACADEMIC PEDIATRIC CRITICAL CARE
K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Neptune, New Jersey
Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Critical Care Physician to join the team at K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital, Jersey Shore University Medical Center. The pediatric critical care team collaborates with a full complement of pediatric medical subspecialties and pediatric surgical specialties.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit is expanding the intensivist team
- 10 Bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- 45 Bed Inpatient Unit
- 35 Bed Level III – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Sedation Service
- 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Department and Level II Pediatric Trauma
- Certified Child Life Specialists
- Jane H. Booker Family Health Center – resident continuity clinic and urgent care
- Pediatric Subspecialty Services – neurology, behavior/development, hematology/oncology, pulmonology, endocrinology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, nephrology, rheumatology and genetics
- Pediatric Residency Program
- Academic appointment to the Hackensack Meridian Health School of Medicine at Seton Hall University
For immediate consideration, please submit your CV to Nancy Massa, at: Nancy.Massa@hackensackmeridian.org or call (732)751-3577.
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
If you're interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please call me or complete this from and I will get back in touch with you.