Physical Therapy Assistant
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Physical Therapy Assistant at Hackensack Meridian includes:
- Performing Physical Therapy procedures, under the direct supervision of a licensed Physical Therapist, as a part of a goal oriented Physical Therapy treatment program that focuses on restoring function and preventing further disability as a result of trauma, disease, amputation, congenital defects, surgery and other debilitating illnesses
- Providing an optimum environment for functional goal achievement
- Utilizing interdisciplinary collaboration and available resources to provide care
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Required
- Current and valid New Jersey Physical Therapy Assistant License is required
- Current and valid CPR Certification is required
- Associate in Applied Science in Physical Therapy Assistant is required
- Continuing education in Orthopedics is preferred
- Outpatient experience is preferred, but a new graduate with strong clinical rotation experience will be considered
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.