Phlebotomist - Pre Admission Services - Part Time with Benefits - Evening
How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Phlebotomist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Properly identifies patient.
- Draws blood samples and sends to laboratory for analysis.
- Maintains records of test performed and blood samples taken.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Certified Phlebotomist highly preferred.
- Experience in a hospital/clinic laboratory setting preferred.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.