Per Diem Intake Nurse Rn
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
The responsibilites for the Intake Nurse include:
- Responsible for processing all assigned incoming referrals for Meridian At Home product lines (Home Health, Infusion, Hospice, Private Pay and Technology) by utilizing the team model.
- Accountable to ensure all referrals are clinically complete, efficient and accurate. Ensures open communication to operations.
- Liaison between MD offices and external facilities demonstrating customer service skills while assuring clinical documentation to support home care referrals.
- Identifies opportunities to further assist customer needs with Meridian At Home services and continually supports growth of all product lines.
- Registered nurse for 2 years
- Home Care experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Infusion and or Hospice experience preferred
- Assures team meets 95% audit accuracy for assigned referrals
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.