Nurse Manager, MS Center
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for the administrative, clinical, human resources management and professional development of the staff in patient care areas. He/She is responsible for planning, developing, implementing,coordinating,controlling evaluating and adjusting all aspects of the department that ensure continued program growth and will increase quality and service in measurable terms for all components of the service. The Nurse Manager is expected to demonstrate age appropriate assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care delivered to patients and the 24-hour accountability and responsibility for the MS Center-an outpatient hospital based clinic and physician office. Outpatient infusions to be provided at location.
- Current NJ RN license is required
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing is required. MSN preferred
- 3-5 years of Nurse leadership experience is required
- Experience in infusion/working with Multiple Sclerosis patients/Neuroscience strongly preferred.
- Nationally Certified in Specialty is preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and have financial skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with proven results which drive growth and engagement
Our New Brand Commercial
At Hackensack Meridian Health, we are redefining how health and care come together. It all comes down to being a well-orchestrated team. Not sure what that means? Take a look at our new brand campaign to see how we’re taking care life years ahead.