How have you impacted someone's life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier healthcare system.
This role will report to the Manager of Ambulatory Quality and Patient Safety, requires a strong interest in program management.
Primary Responsibility: Primary Point of Contact for CMS Comprehensive Primary Care + (CPC+) program. Program oversight of CPC+. This role will work to ensure compliance with Administrative, operational, clinical, and financial reporting and communications to CMS/CPC under the guidance of Manager of Ambulatory Quality and Patient Safety, and Department Leads. This role will require elements of EMR Workflow Design, Quality reporting and Medical Home Model workflows. Responsible for the coordination of the CPC+ administrative, operational, clinical, and financial information needs from multiple sources including IT, Finance, Physician Integration Leadership, Regional Administrators and Practice Managers.
Department current programs which you may become involved with: Provider Quality Incentive Program, Patient satisfaction, Value based payer programs, Patient Centered Medical Homes, and the Patient Centered Specialty Practices. Coordinating active provider and team member lists associated with programs. Assist the Manager in coordinating the work of the department. Work closely with other departments on technical, data base, EMR and regulatory reporting projects.
- You will establish a long-term relationship with the Leadership team and Ambulatory practices, becoming a resource for ongoing quality improvement (QI) and evidence translation. Role could include providing in site (at practice) clinical data capture education on how to document a workflow, support, triage of clinical workflow question, issues identification, and root cause analysis and managing clinical workflow redesign as approved by leadership.
- Exhibits courage, innovation, flexibility and a “can do” attitude while organizing a caseload of practices involved in one or more of the department’s Evidence Based Quality improvement activity programs. Evidence-Based Quality Improvement (EBQI) is a multi-level approach for supporting organizational change and innovation spread.
- Utilizes an evidence-based approach to facilitate Quality Improvement within a variety of practice settings. Practice locations will vary based on an ever changing mix of practice locations.
- Job functions may change and should be considered variable based on organizational and department needs.
- Works with HMH CPC practices, Population Health Care coordination leaders and transformation teams to assure operational, and quality reporting needs are met. Understand financial and quality results, and develop plans to improve.
- Maintain CPC program oversight, including ongoing applications, and administrative tasks
- Establish and maintain a supportive, collegial role with assigned practices and individual quality improvement team members.
- Develop innovative tools and resources, such as toolkits, guides, and presentations to meet current or future practice needs.
- Assist practices in maximizing use of available health information technology resources in order to accomplish improved patient outcomes and increased efficiency.
- Routinely assess, document, and report practice progress throughout the transformation process and proactively bring practice issues to outcomes manager.
- Maintain databases and reports directly associated with role.
- Provide organizational support through disseminating experience-related learning and best practices, by way of team updates, written reports/articles, developing reference guides, toolkits and/or presentations.
- Continually review and manage your own time on projects and organizational work, focusing on high value activities, excellent performance or internal improvements/efficiencies that allow for work/life balance.
- Evaluate practices for opportunities to provide additional lines of service beyond the current scope of work.
- Completes other special assignments and projects as assigned
- Licensed RN with experience and strong interest in program management
- Master's in Nursing or Informatics preferred
- Ambulatory or Population health experience preferred
- Knowledge of ambulatory care quality/ physician practices preferred
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including extensive use of EXCEL
- Requires a comfort level using EMR and clinical data, clinical reporting and analytics tools such as clinical databases.
- NCQA PCMH Content Expert Certification preferred
- Excellent clinical skills, teaching skills, interpersonal skills, analytically minded, able to learn systems quickly.
- Travel required between outcomes office, network Office and ambulatory practices is required
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.