NEONATOLOGIST - FACULTY
Full Time * Neptune, NJ
Hackensack Meridian Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE fellowship trained Neonatologist to join our Faculty Practice team in Central New Jersey. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a collegial group in a supportive environment and work with great colleagues and residents. The neonatology team collaborates with a full complement of pediatric medical subspecialties and pediatric surgical specialties.
- • 35 Bed Level III – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- • 10 Bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- • 45 Bed Inpatient Unit
- • Pediatric Sedation Service
- • 24/7 Pediatric Emergency Department and Level II Pediatric Trauma
- • Certified Child Life Specialists
- • Jane H. Booker Family Health Center – resident continuity clinic and urgent care
- • Pediatric Subspecialty Services – neurology, behavior/development, hematology/oncology, pulmonology, endocrinology, infectious diseases, gastroenterology, nephrology, rheumatology and genetics
- • Pediatric Residency Program
- • Academic appointment to the Hackensack Meridian Health School of Medicine at Seton Hall University
K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital, located at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, is the first and most comprehensive children's hospital in Monmouth and Ocean counties. Home to the most board-certified pediatric subspecialists in the region, as well as a dedicated pediatric emergency department, pediatric and neonatal intensive care, and specialized centers for asthma, epilepsy, autism, and diabetes. Our pediatric surgical subspecialists have developed expertise in orthopedics, neurosurgery, and a range of areas across the digestive system, ear, nose, and throat.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.
If you're interested in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please call me or complete this from and I will get back in touch with you.