Manager, Client Technologies/Access
How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
Fostering a culture of excellence within a collaborative environment, Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking talented professionals to implement and support innovative solutions & technologies. Our Information Technology team enables HMH to meet the changing demands of the healthcare marketplace by providing creative, high quality, efficient and effective solutions. Come join the HMH team as we recently rolled out Epic throughout our network and are looking for top talent to support this implementation.
The Manager of Client Technologies and Access will direct and provide leadership to a team that will develop plans and drive key business strategies to streamline processes, improve customer service delivery, manage end user device experience and access management activities to meet Hackensack Meridian Health (HMH) financial goals. Assist in the development and execution of project plans to define sequence of events, estimated durations and work schedules for approved projects. Identify project risks and devise mitigation strategies to meet project objectives. Establish a working relationship with key business stakeholders to assist in fulfilling requests and monitoring performance against customer expectations.
HMH IT department has received many accolades from recognized organizations; including Most Wired and Fortune. Come join our winning IT team that was ranked as #1“Best Hospital IT Department” for the past two years by Health IT News.
A day in the life of Manager of Client Technologies and Access at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
- Responsible for developing an enterprise end user device, mobility management plan and access management activities for the organization.
- Oversee the management of the enterprise end user device environment with a focus on pc desktop / laptop configuration, image management, OS patch management, systems integration, asset management, inventory planning, procurement, and software distribution.
- Develop testing platforms and procedures in support of production end user device releases.
- Responsible for development and implementation of network wide end user device standards and platforms (examples: laptops, desktop PC, mobile devices).
- Partner with key stakeholders from Security, Compliance, Internal Audit and legal to ensure the program will satisfy legal and regulatory requirements for controlling system access.
- Design and implement an attestation program to deliver the evidence needed to demonstrate compliance while considering impacts to the business.
- Effectively partner with other teams providing support, monitoring and administration in the NOC, Service Desk and Asset Management teams.
- Manage major end user device platform infrastructure projects such as encryption, technology refresh and other enterprise-wide desktop configuration initiatives.
- Participate in strategic planning and lead tactical efforts in desktop platform management to establish best practices.
- Perform effective vendor management practices in managing the purchase of desktop and end user hardware, peripheral devices, wireless devices, and software products.
- Establish effective inventory management practices, consistent with asset management requirements, support services, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Apply network and systems knowledge to ensure effective end user device platform configuration management and compatibility for a robust IT architecture.
- Create and maintain operations reports and metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as required.
- Guide and mentor diverse staff in development of technical proficiency and career development.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, IT or other related IT/health field
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a technical multi-discipline management
- Requires leadership skills, judgment, creativity, and comprehensive knowledge of the field.
- Ability to manage problems, build collaborative relationships, and drive strategic direction.
- Proven maturity and strength in team leadership, team building, and communication, coaching, and providing timely essential feedback to others.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively address problems and situations.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.