Home Care Registered Nurse
How have you impacted someone’s life today?
At Hackensack Meridian Health, our nursing teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of nursing services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey’s premier healthcare system.
At Hackensack Meridian Health at Home, we recognize our clinicians by offering a Total Rewards package including:
Comprehensive Health Benefits, generous Paid Time Off, Travel Reimbursement as well as an investment in your future with a 401k match and Tuition Reimbursement.
For further rewards offered, please visit www.TEAMHMH.COM
****$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS****
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse:
- Delivery of nursing practices according to the evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient centered care.
- Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient’s status, rendered care, education and treatment plans.
- Responsible for optimal patient satisfaction and care experience according to the organizations standards.
- Completes documentation and patient records accurately, timely and completely according to organization policies.
- Communicate effectively with physicians, patients, families and other disciplines. Maintain open communication with nurse supervisor to report all appropriate problems and concerns.
- Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
- AAS in Nursing or Nursing Diploma required
- BSN strongly preferred
- 6 months of acute care, med-surg required
- Home care experience preferred
- Wound Care certification required
- BLS and CPR required
- Valid driver license and insured vehicle required
- Strong sense of accountability, exceptional focus, teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care and service, based on a strong sense of patient focus are required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
As a courtesy to assist you in your job search, we would like to send your resume to other areas of our Hackensack Meridian Health network who may have current openings that fit your skills and experience.